Spanish outlet El Chiringuito TV have this afternoon provided an in-depth insight into Barcelona’s attempts to lure Neymar back to the club from PSG.
The story surrounding the future of world’s most expensive player Neymar has been one of the talking points of the summer transfer window so far.
The Brazilian attacker has been hotly-tipped for a Parc des Princes departure, just 2 years on from his 222 million Euro arrival from Barcelona.
The Blaugrana, meanwhile, have, to this point, been the outfit most persistently-touted as a potential destination.
Despite having already added Antoine Griezmann to their star-studded attack this summer, Barca are said to be eyeing one more signing up top.
Additionally, Neymar’s fellow countryman, Philippe Coutinho, departed the Camp Nou for Bayern Munich last Monday.
— FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) August 19, 2019
As such, reports have begun to mount across the European media that the Spanish champions are readying one final assault to secure Neymar’s signature.
A loan proposal on Barca’s part was widely-touted last week, though subsequent updates assured that PSG remained unmoved by the prospect.
Neymar back to the Camp Nou – The latest
The generally-reliable El Chiringuito TV, meanwhile, have today provided an update on both a new Blaugrana bid, set to arrive imminently, and PSG’s demands.
The La Liga champions are reportedly ready to offer up 150 million Euro, along with Ousmane Dembele, for Neymar.
It remains unclear whether Dembele’s inclusion would be on loan or permanent, following previous suggestions that the Frenchman could return to his home country on a temporary basis as part of the deal.
PSG, however, are said to be eyeing a pair of Barca stars.
Dembele’s inclusion is favoured by the capital giants, but they are also seemingly eyeing Nelson Semedo. In addition, the board at the Parc des Princes would demand 100 million Euro in cash.
💰¡LAS CIFRAS! El PSG pide 100 millones + DEMBÉLÉ + SEMEDO por NEYMAR.
— El Chiringuito TV (@elchiringuitotv) August 27, 2019
Francesc Aguilar of El Mundo Deportivo, meanwhile, has since also provided an update on the Neymar situation.
The Spanish journalist, however, suggests that a 160 million Euro deal, split into a pair of instalments of 80 million Euro, could potentially be on the table:
El PSG y Barça discuten en estos momentos la fórmula final del traspaso de Neymar. El club parisino estaría dispuesto a aceptar 160 millones de euros por el brasileño, pagaderos en dos plazos de 80 ‘kilos’. Sería traspaso, nada de cesión como pretendía el Barça.
— Francesc Aguilar (@FApor_elmundo) August 27, 2019